Merge Folders for Outlook 4.11Relief Software – Freeware – Windows
The main utility benefits:
- Quickly and safely merges one or more Outlook/Exchange folders with the ability to retain subfolder structures.
- Allows you to copy or move a folder tree from one nesting level to another or between different mailboxes, PST data files, or Exchange Server public folders.
- Can create source folders or merge the contents of source folders with the destination folder.
- Can skip duplicates of existing elements when you run the utility multiple times.
- Provides a filter on the date range of email messages and other Outlook items.
- Supports running from the command line for various automation scenarios and starting on a schedule.
Command line support enables you to use the utility in a number of automated scenarios of any complexity for migrating and transferring email, merging various Outlook and Exchange Server folders. In addition, the command line allows you to merge folders by schedule using the Windows Task Scheduler.
Merge Folders for Outlook is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by Relief Software.
The latest version of Merge Folders for Outlook is 4.11, released on 01/11/2019. It was initially added to our database on 03/05/2018.
Merge Folders for Outlook runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Merge Folders for Outlook has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Merge Folders for Outlook!
with UpdateStar freeware.